Cornerstone Kids Ministry seeks to provide a place where children feel accepted and are able to develop friendships with others and with Christ. We have created an environment where children can meet new friends who will help them to grow deeper in their relationship with Jesus. We aspire to help each child identify their talents and provide opportunities for them to develop those gifts. We would LOVE to have your child(ren) be part of C-Stone Kids.
Important Policies & Information
We ask that all first time families register each of their children before checking them into a classroom. While registering your family, please inform us of any helpful instructions for your child such as: allergies, medical conditions, custody issues, or special needs. At C-Stone Kids, we want to meet the needs of every child.
Once a child is registered, we offer a fast and convenient check-in procedure. Each week you will simply go to our check-in station and enter your phone number or scan your keychain tag. Within a few seconds you’ll have your children’s name tags and your pick-up ticket.
Volunteer & Staff
We value the safety of your child. Everyone who works with our kids has been through training, has cleared a national background check, and has completed an application process. Our volunteers and staff will never be alone with a child. As your family becomes apart of Cornerstone Church, we would like to invite you to volunteer in one of our many areas of kids ministry.
The Cornerstone campus is monitored by our security team and volunteers. The children’s area is locked down and routinely patrolled for your child’s safety. We also utilize check-in name tags and parent pick-up tickets with a unique, matching four digit number. There is also a lost and found if you happen to misplace anything.
Health and Injury Issues
Please do not check-in children who have had any signs of illness in the last 24 hours. We understand this can be an inconvenience; however, we greatly appreciate your cooperation as we strive to maintain a healthy atmosphere for all children. If your child is in our care and they should become ill or sustain an injury that requires your attention before the end of service, we will contact you via text or by putting your child’s 4 digit number on the screen in the auditorium.
- We believe that kids deserve an environment where they can feel free to be who they are and not be judged for it.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God and our manual on how to live a Godly life.
- We believe that children are able to experience God through worship.
- We believe that in order for C-Stone Kids to be effective, we need to be culturally relevant while remaining true to God’s Word.
- We believe that kids should have an opportunity to use their gifts and talents to glorify God.
- We believe that kids deserve role models who are in a deepening relationship with Jesus and who are equipped, trained, and excited to minister.
- We believe that God has appointed parents to lead the way in the spiritual development of their kids.
- We believe that kids have the power to reach others and lead them to know Christ.
- We believe that C-Stone Kids should be a safe, positive, nurturing, and age appropriate environment for all kids.
- We believe that C-Stone Kids should be FUN!!!